Koningshof is still opened
We are looking forward to welcome you
On October 13, new measures were announced by the Dutch government to control the COVID-19 virus. What does that mean for your holiday at Koningshof?
• Holiday guests are advised to stay at their holiday address as much as possible.
• The facilities at our holiday park will remain open as usual.
• Unfortunately our restaurant and snack café are closed, but many dishes are available for take-away. This is possible from Thursday 15 October. If desired, we also deliver it to you at the park, inquire about this at the reception.
• Groceries should be done with 1 person per family at a time.
• A maximum of 25 people are welcome in the swimming pool. You do not need to book in advance.
• The animation program can continue except for the Pub quiz on Friday evening. If you want to make a reservation for the Witch's Dinner, this dinner will be delivered to you at the park on Tuesday evening.
• The children can play undisturbed in the indoor play area. Up to four 17+ people are welcome in the indoor play area.
You can find a detailed description of the COVID-19 measures via our protocol.